Pages

Slider

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

No two are the same...

I was browsing the internet the other night {most likely around 2 am} when I stumbled across this image on Pinterest. Considering I am still in my first year and still learning a butt load. This picture was so fascinating to me! Especially since I sometimes {all the time} spend a little more {way more} time than needed editing my work, because I am constantly critiquing my work. This picture gave me a lot to think about and helped me realize that my work is my work. Even if another photographer physically handed me all the tools and tricks I needed to make my business just like theirs {and honestly what fun would that be?!} I wouldn't want that. I love the way I'm building my brand and becoming my own photographer.

Story line: Michele Anderson is a Child & Family Photographer located in Austin, Texas. She sent the exact same image out to 36 different photographers to edit as there own. It is so amazing to see how different one image can change with different points of view. There are so many different kinds of software, actions, presets, brushes...ect. for photographers to use. Cameras, lenses, filters....okay sorry. I could go on forever. :0)

I'll shut up so you can actually see what I'm talking about now.
So this was the image. 
Tote's Cute right?!

These are the 36 different images.

No two are the same. But every image looks amazing in its own way. {Did you notice, no one edited it in B&W?} =( 

Love me some B&W! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs