Pages

Slider

Friday, July 25, 2014

Jessica J Maternity Session | Dallas Maternity Photographer

I met Jessica at one of my favorite locations for a maternity session back in May. We were both pregnant at the session and got to chatting about it. We were both having boys, both due on the 4th of July, and we had 2 kids at home already. It was so funny how much we had in common. Then at the end of our session, we both realized that our daughters had gone to school together a few years back!

I had so much fun at her session, and she was up for anything. She made my job so easy.

Here are a few from her session, enjoy!












If you book your maternity session with Nicole Arbaiza Photography, you will get a discount off of our newborn session!

Send me an email at info@nicolearbaiza.com to book your session today!

Hair & Makeup done by:
Roxy  Hurtado & Vanessa Marie at

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs